Austin Personal Injury Attorney
Accidents Don’t Just Happen — People Cause Them
Personal injury claims arise when someone suffers a serious injury due to someone else’s negligence. In the vast majority of cases, someone is responsible. If you or someone you love has been seriously injured in an accident, that person should be held responsible and you should be compensated for your losses.
Stephen G. Nagle represents clients throughout the Austin, Texas, area in a range of personal injury matters. The firm takes a personalized approach, handling each case with individualized attention and care. As a specialist in personal injury trial law certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and with over 35 years of legal experience, attorney Nagle knows how to build a case and help you obtain full and fair personal injury compensation for the physical, psychological and emotional injuries you have sustained.
Motor Vehicle Wrecks
The primary thrust of the firm’s personal injury practice involves motor vehicle wrecks that include:
Any of these wrecks can result in serious physical and emotional damages.
Other Personal Injury Claims
In addition to its thriving auto wreck practice, Stephen G. Nagle & Associates represents clients in personal injury claims involving:
- Brain Injury: Your brain is responsible for motor functions, your ability to understand and be understood, emotional processing, and much more. Nagle helps represent clients who have suffering from brain injury
- Construction accidents: Serious accidents and fatalities are common on construction sites, making construction work the most dangerous occupation in the United States. Attorney Nagle represents clients in scaffold falls, explosions, fires, faulty equipment accidents and other construction accident claims.
- Premises liability: If you suffered serious injuries in an accident on someone else’s property, whether a residence or a business establishment, you could be entitled to compensation. The firm represents clients in slip-and-fall and other premises liability claims.
- Defective products: Engineers, manufacturers and retailers are responsible for the products that enter the marketplace. If you have been hurt by a defective product, Stephen G. Nagle & Associates can fight for your right to obtain compensation for your losses.
- Animal attacks: Animal owners are responsible for their pets’ behavior. Attorney Nagle and staff can represent you if you have suffered injuries in an animal attack.
“Accidents don’t just happen. People cause them. I use my legal experience and knowledge to help Texas clients who have been seriously injured and have no place to turn. My goal is to help you through the challenging aftermath of a serious accident and to help you obtain the compensation you deserve.”
∙ Austin personal injury lawyer Stephen G. Nagle
Contact Stephen G. Nagle & Associates
To schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced attorney, call 512-480-0505 or email the firm.